5 Reasons KeyedIn is the PPM Software of Choice for Strategic PMOs
KeyedIn is an established PPM software provider that is designed to help PMOs get to the next level of PPM maturity. They do this through software products combined with services offerings that configure to user needs. Rich in functionality in all the critical PPM components – portfolio management, resource planning, project management, dashboards and analytics, and financial management – KeyedIn provides a number of other value-adds that give their customers an edge.
- Powerful but affordable – KeyedIn is not beholden to a private equity firm that demands growth at the expense of service and sensible pricing. KeyedIn offers the power of a high-priced PPM tool without the high price tag.
- Software that actually gets adopted – KeyedIn features an easy-to-use interface that drives adoption. Customers like Walgreens-Boots – currently with more than 2,000 users – have consistently cited the solution’s ease of use as a significant benefit.
- Professional services and customer support that creates a lasting partnership – The KeyedIn services and support team is among the best in the industry. Even industry analyst Gartner, in a recent PPM Magic Quadrant report, acknowledged that “customers give [KeyedIn] high marks for its high levels of personalized customer service and support.”
- Our vision for Agile Portfolio Management – With the rate of change in business only increasing, KeyedIn pioneered the concept of Agile Portfolio Management, which takes the Agile principles that have improved project execution and applies them to the top-down assessment of portfolio investments.
- Integrations – As a best-of-breed vendor, KeyedIn understands the need to play nicely with the software and services an organization already has in place – from Agile development tools like Jira to ITSM systems such as Cherwell.
Some product screenshots examples:
Highly configurable, interactive dashboards to answer the questions most relevant to the user.
2. Resource Plan
Analyze resource allocation, availability, utilization, and capacity by department, team, role, project, skill, and availability. Assign resources to work with simple drag-and-drop.
3. Plan and Manage Projects
Central repository for all project, program, and portfolio information. Fully configurable layout. Content can be personalized to each persona/role and individual.
4. Task Planning, Kanban
Configurable Task Kanban Board allows users to visualize and manage tasks within an agile environment. Drag-and-drop tasks between board columns. Support for agile elements including Tasks, Stories, Features, etc.
5. Risk and Issue Management
Ready to try KeyedIn?
Are you ready to check out KeyedIn for yourself? Download your free trial today!