5 Reasons to Consider Making MindGenius Your PM Tool of Choice for 2021
I’m starting a new series here on Project Times – a series of articles on PM tools and services.
Basically, I want the leaders at these organizations to tell us in their own words “5 Reasons Why” we should be demo’ing or downloading a free trial or purchasing their software to use for some or all of our project related needs.
Think of it as their “elevator speech” if that’s all the time they really had to tell you why their software or service is great and you need to check it out.
I did a series like this for several vendors on my site awhile back and many found it to be of great value to them and their search of that right tool to meet their team’s needs.. I wanted to bring it to a bigger stage because there are so many new, small, great players in the genre that many of us have never heard of. And many long-established software and service solutions that we had heard of but never tried. Plus, we are living in a world now that has seen the workforce change in terms of needs for remote work, virtual teams and extreme collaboration. You might find your organization’s needs will be met by one of these options…
I hope you find this series a rewarding and informative one to follow… I will be contributing new ones every week so keep an eye out for the next one. For now, we will start out with this great offering from MindGenius – an organization who I have had the pleasure of knowing and working with off and on for the past 5 years so I can vouch for their personnel and say they fully stand behind their product and for the product itself being something that I find to be being able to fill many needs of PM organizations and infrastructures. In fact, I won’t be including vendors who I do not personally feel good about or software I don’t believe to be worthy of this series.
5 Reasons Why you should consider MindGenius for your projects in 2021…
- Remote Working capabilities – in today’s world remote working is slowly becoming the norm for many organizations. With MindGenius Online you can work with and manage your team remotely and with ease. You can assign your colleagues tasks, give them completion dates and, most importantly, organize your workforce to get the best out of them.
- Customizable – MindGenius Online is a highly engaging product and allows you to customize your project in a number of ways. Select a cover image for your project, as well as being able to customize the tasks and the Taskboard itself. Adding colours and images to projects help keep things fresh in your memory, engage your brain and keep you focused on the task at hand.
- Mind Mapping – using Mind Maps is a great, intuitive way to manage your projects and see the bigger picture. MindGenius Online is simple in its design but very powerful in terms of being able to manage your projects from beginning to end. This allows you to focus on your work and not on how to get to grips with our product – simply type and return to get your project started!
- Templates – MindGenius has a wide variety of templates for you to use for FREE. Choose from a wide range of subjects such as sales strategy, marketing plans, event planning & so much more! MindGenius know how difficult it can be to start a project, so you can use their templates to get you off to a good start and achieve your goals! Just starting the project can sometimes be the hardest part.
- Organization – Use MindGenius Online to organize every inch of your project from start to finish. Set out your goals and use the timeline view to set dates for certain tasks to be completed and then you can assign those tasks to the members in your team.
Don’t just take their word for it, sign up for FREE today! See how MindGenius can make a difference for your projects and teams.