The early adopters have given the verdict – this technology is radical and groundbreaking. It surely has the power to fast track any organization onto the pathway to success. From small and mid-sized firms to large multinational organizations, cloud technology is completely revolutionizing the traditional workplace. Cloud-based project management software solutions are one arena that all companies are rapidly investing in and are reaping huge benefits. So just how can your company save loads of time and money by using a cloud management software tool? Let’s see the key benefits:
- Round The Clock Access – Cloud based project management software provide instantaneous access to content and project plans from anywhere in the globe at the click of a button! All one needs is a high speed internet connection and the cloud interface can be accessed through a variety of devices such as mobiles, tablets, personal computers or laptops. So remote teams can be scattered all over different geographical work locations and still access an updated version of the work plan and collaborate on projects in real time. Cloud based project apps create a central workspace accessible from anywhere, so various teams can communicate seamlessly. It keeps members up-to-date about the various facets of project management- document sharing, versioning, labeling, email notification, alerts, email based collaboration, comments, discussion forums and meeting notifications. This round the clock accessibility saves companies precious man hours and money, and also increases productivity exponentially.
- High Level of Safety and Security – Data security is a major concern for most managers as they do not want sensitive and confidential business data to reach into wrong hands. However, cloud-based software applications are highly reliable and secure, having strong safeguard mechanisms to protect customers’ data while in-transfer and at-rest. There is no danger of data loss or theft through being intercepted in transfer due to the high grade encryption that is used by most cloud based project management solutions. Good cloud project management software incorporate first-rate security features, using highly protected data centers, daily backups and servers with internal built-in disaster recovery. So these wonder solutions save a company lot of time and the hassle of worrying about recovering lost data!
- Better Organization and Reduced Dependency on Email – Cloud based project software are indeed a great way to manage huge volumes of critical project information in an organized and orderly manner. Managers do not need to scroll down huge unending e-mail chains, as all required updated information is available in a flash! Providing quick and easy visibility to common documents can greatly increase efficiency by eliminating redundant e-mail dependency and knocking down barriers to access. Teams can make changes and updates as they occur and revise schedules in real time to provide an accurate and holistic view of impending projects. Cloud project applications create a lean and flexible work environment, thus massively enhancing client collaboration and productivity levels.
- Cost Efficiency – A study has revealed that a whopping 82% companies agree that switching to cloud technology has saved them money and increased their bottom line profits. Most cloud based project management software’s are highly customizable with differential pricing plans, thus enabling organizations to go in for modules according to their business requirements. Cloud based project management servers dramatically reduce costs and the up-front investment is usually a fraction of what businesses might pay for a full time software license. In fact, cloud based tools do not require any expensive hardware setup; neither do they require any complicated installation. All one needs to jump on this bandwagon is an internet connection and a device! Hence, huge savings on software expensive is one of the biggest benefits that a company may gain from adopting this innovative technology.
- No Time Consuming Software Updates – Cloud platforms are great tools for preventing those lengthy software updates which always seems to appear during ultra-important business. As soon as new features are available, users gain instant access thus eliminating the need for tedious time consuming updates. Cloud based project management interfaces allow for automatic integration with a variety of business tools, enhancing flexibility and ease of implementation. It offers diverse functional teams with a host of collaboration features (e.g., commenting, document sharing) that create a more efficient and productive process. Another major benefit of cloud project management systems is rapid scalability— it aids the addition of new users and features when a team grows or business needs change. It is hence the perfect business solution which can propel any company to gain a huge competitive edge in the market.
In today’s vigorously changing business environment, the cloud based technological revolution is undeniably the key to success. It is the perfect accessory that enables remote teams to work together, communicate and collaborate to achieve business goals. Cloud technology is now indeed a prerequisite for organizational accomplishment and truly leads to tremendous positive business transformation!